- You cannot add "Plants of the Pacific Northwest Coast" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
The Knowledge, and Use of Indigenous Plants by Native Americans
Out of stock
by Erna Gunther. Originally published in 1945, this book draws from Gunther’s life work interviewing Salish and Makah elders about their use of more than 150 plants for food, medicine, materials, and more. An indispensable resource to anyone seriously interested in the ethnobotany of this region.
Published:University of Washington Press, Rev. ed., 1973 (orig. pub. 1945)
Subject Listing: Ethnobotany
Contents: 74 pages
- Preface to the Revised Edition
- The Plants and Their Uses
- Appendix I: Additions to the Quileute Entries
- Appendix II: Plants Discussed in the Text
|Dimensions||10 x 7 x 0.2 in|